“Yes, that would be nice. I’m afraid I’m a little tired of driving.” I laugh.
I laugh lightly. “Of course. I’ll be there in about twenty minutes.”
“See you in fifteen, Patrick.”
The cab pulls up to Selina’s place and I tell him to wait there before I go inside the building. I check my reflection in a few things before making it to her door. I knock a couple of times.
I open the door and smile. “Hello, hello.” It’s been some time. I’m wearing a black sheath dress and pumps. He looks good. “I’m ready to go.”
“Hello.” I smile back at her. She always looked good. “The cab is waiting for us.”
- thepatrickbateman reblogged this from callmeselina and added:
- callmeselina reblogged this from thepatrickbateman and added:
- drpamelalillianisley likes this
- thegreatgazbie likes this
- thepatrickbateman posted this